RBHS Billing and Collections
The billing and collections office serves the Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) schools and administration for student, affiliate, and outside contractual agreements by providing billing, collection, and financial reporting for this activity. Through the school and unit business managers and senior management, invoices are issued in accordance with the terms of the agreements.
Through communication with the deans and registrars, the student services provided include invoicing, financial aid negotiating, past due notification, and collection procedures through the Student Information System Billing and Receivable Module.
The billing and collections office provides on-site cashier service for the RBHS schools (excluding Rutgers School of Dental Medicine). The services provided: payroll distribution, petty cash reimbursement, and the depositing of checks into the university's operating account.
On this page you can find the following information:
- The current academic year’s tuition and fees rates for each school (on the right).
- Instructions on how to make a student payment to RBHS (on the right).
- The location of RBHS’ cashiers offices for each campus (on the left).
- RBHS Student Loan information (on the left).
- RBHS popular Admissions information (on the left).
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com.